What does it take to reach your human potential? That’s what I’ve spent the better part of the last 12 years discovering.
My name is Caroline Szellemes McCullough* and I am an award-winning content marketing strategist, former tech startup founder, and Amazon bestselling author of Your Brilliant Un-career: Women, Entrepreneurship and Making the Leap. I’m currently working on my new book: Possible: 31 Ways to Recreate Your Life.
Growing up, I struggled to understand people and could not see the things that were tripping me up as I journeyed through life. I ended up in an unhappy and toxic marriage, not really living up to my potential. Yet, while I felt disempowered by my circumstances, I had a deep need to save the world and right a multitude of wrongs. Then, 12 years ago, I had a near-death experience and realised that I may not get another chance to actually live my life.
I started challenging my reality, making big life changes. I took my kids out of school and homeschooled them, started my first business and started imagining a new future. Eventually, I left my marriage and started a quest to alter the course of my and my children’s lives. I wanted them to see they could achieve and do anything they wanted. How could they unless I did?
In my quest to understand human beings, I’ve done some of the most intensive leadership and personal development training on the planet. I’ve tripped over many times on the path but each time I’ve grown and learned and had massive breakthroughs that have led me to a life that I truly love every single day.
It’s this quest to understand people and what has us be the way we are in life that led me to meet my friend and co-founder Nathan Aherne. Together we created #wityayl (What’s important to you and your life?). After years of combined research, we have discovered what it takes to live into your human potential both in life and business. We now want to use our power for good.
- If you want to discover how to ditch the 9 to 5 and start your own venture, grab yourself a copy of my Amazon bestselling book, “Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, entrepreneurship, and making the leap” (Print and Kindle).
- If you want to go to work on creating a marketing system that works, grab a copy of How to Create a Magnetic Marketing System (Kindle only).
- If you want to live a life you design, grab #wityayl’s What’s important to you and your life? 52-week Journal (Print and Kindle, co-authored with my co-founder).
- If you’re a Mum, you might like to grab a copy of A Mother’s Year 52-week Journal (Print only). It’s designed specifically for mindful mums/moms.
- Stay up-to-date on the progress of my new book Possible.
Connect with me here
*Changing your name post-divorce when you name is your personal brand and author name is tricky. You will see me referred to as Cas, Cara and Caroline McCullough across the internet. By the end of 2020 I will have transitioned to my new last name Szellemes (pronounced Zell-e-mess).