Is your marketing resulting in more genuine leads, more sales and less time-wasting hassle? If not, you may have gaps in your marketing that could be holding your business back!
So how can you build a stunning brand, attract a steady stream of your perfect potential clients, and inspire them to invest with you without wasting money and time on fruitless and expensive marketing and advertising?
Well, that’s what I want to share with you through the 2013 Content Marketing Cardiology Small Group Mentoring Program.
My name is Cas McCullough and I am known for empowering micro businesses to ditch the sales pitch and attract their ideal clients through powerful content marketing.
In the past three years, I have built three thriving small businesses without spending a single cent on traditional advertising, and I now share my brand-building secrets with other solo and small business owners, health practitioners, and causes so they too can start harnessing the power of content marketing to achieve greater business success.
My story is living proof that you can establish your brand by harnessing the power of content marketing (and without spending a fortune on fruitless advertising).
In the past year I’ve:
- set up a whole new business, from scratch using nothing but content marketing, and…. I am making a significant return on investment!
- had a steady stream of ideal clients, who I’ve loved working with,
- streamlined my time on social media without relying on automation tools! Yes, it’s possible!
- been dubbed a “leading mumpreneur” by digital media magazine Startup Smart,
- have established a new blog that, within a year, was listed as one of the top 25 small business blogs in Australia by the Telstra Smarter Business Website, and was also shortlisted as one of the top 24 social media blogs in the world in Social Media Examiner’s 2013 Top Blog Competition—after just 6 months of active blogging!
own a small or micro business. (I have worked with a range of small businesses including business and life coaches, virtual assistants, health practitioners, online retailers, real estate brokers, authors, product marketers, fashion designers, handmade artists and even tradies. What they all have in common is a desire to make a difference with their businesses.)
are more interested in informing and educating your potential clients (21st Century Marketing) than manipulating them (20th Century Marketing),
find social media marketing overwhelming and, let’s be honest, a bit pointless,
have an online presence but you don’t know how to leverage it to grow your business,
are working hard on marketing your business but aren’t getting the results you hoped for, or
could use some support to figure out the right strategy to attract your ideal clients.
attract genuine potential clients and turn them into loyal, flag bearing clients,
put a stop to pointless social media activity and focus on building relationships with clients you love to work with, and
build your credibility and profile so you are the “go-to” person in your industry.
If you apply the information I’ll be sharing with you, at the end of this program you will not only walk away with a completed content strategy squarley aimed at your ideal clients but you’ll also walk away with the know-how to develop your content marketing strategy as you grow and develop your business.
If you are ready to master the art of using powerful content to inspire your followers to become loyal clients, I invite you to join me for my next course starting Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
How to build a content marketing system that attracts and converts your ideal clients.
In this first module you’ll discover
- what content marketing is, how it works and why it can save your business.
- the 10 essential elements you must have in place to successfully market your business on and offline.
- where the gaps are in your marketing mix (and you’ll develop an action plan to address those gaps in month one).
- how to start building your content calendar.
- Detailed questionnaire to help you determine where the gaps are in your marketing.
- 12 month content marketing calendar template.
- Done for you social media templates: Facebook cover image, facebook tab images and tab icons, Twitter banner and background templates.
- Screencasts: How to set up your Facebook Page, How to set up your Twitter Profile, How to set up your Pinterest Business Account.
- Hot List of the best WordPress plugins for your business blog.
- Access to articles on how to set up a WordPress self-hosted website.
How to identify and build a content strategy aimed at your ideal client, so you can stop wasting your time and money on promoting your offering to people who will never buy from you.
In this second session, you’ll
- discover the 5 keys to attracting the right people to your business and we’ll workshop your ideal client profiles during the session and in a dedicated Facebook group throughout module two,
- brainstorm ideas so you can start developing a content strategy squarely aimed at your ideal client’s needs, struggles, and dreams,
- pick up 20 essential social media etiquette tips for optimal online networking and engagement,
- discover 5 brilliant tools and tips to help you search for keywords your ideal clients may use, and
- how (and where) to sprinkle appropriate, client-attracting SEO keywords throughout your content, without over-optimising.
- Ideal client profile worksheet
- Done-for-you content marketing strategy template
- Essential links to useful tools and resources
- Fully updated Facebook etiquette E-book
- Bonus on demand webinar: How to effectively communicate your brand on social media so you can turn followers into buyers.
How to generate a variety of content to inspire, inform and entertain your ideal clients, and keep them coming back for more.
In this third module I will share with you
- 5 easy ways you can use your content to build a mailing list and following of qualified potential clients,
- 5 golden tips on how to create a compelling subscriber offer.
- 5 content-creation techniques you can use whether you’re a writer or not, and
- how to repurpose your content in different formats to broaden your reach and appeal, so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
- Detailed content style questionnaire to help you identify what types of content you and your ideal clients are drawn to the most.
- A tip sheet for building your subscriber offer.
- A tip sheet for running competitions and contests on Facebook.
How to source and share awesome content that your genuine potential clients will love to read, listen to, watch, comment on and share.
In this fourth module you will
- gain valuable information about where and how to find awesome, shareable content that’s relevant to your ideal clients,
- find out how to organize the awesome content you find so it doesn’t gather dust,
- discover optimal posting strategies for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Plus, and
- get the inside scoop on time-saving social media scheduling and monitoring tools and how to use them to improve your productivity online.
- My secret list of awesome content sources
- Social posting tip sheet
- My Hootsuite bulk posting template
How to consistently create awesome content that attracts your ideal clients and inspires them to take action.
In this fifth module I will share with you
- 10 copywriting tricks and tips to help you write like a pro,
- how to engage your audience with story telling,
- 5 simple blogging techniques to help you overcome writers block and procrastination,
- 5 tips on how to attract and work with the right guest bloggers for your business blog,
- how to approach other bloggers and digital media about guest blogging on their site, and
- how to value and position your blog for advertising and PR (and whether or not you should).
- Copywriting tip sheet.
- Blog post templates for each of the 5 blogging techniques.
- Example template for guest blogging guidelines.
- Example template for a media kit.
Program Bonuses (valued at more than $1500)
Bonus Session: One-on-one 1 hour session via Skype to check in and see how your strategy is progressing (valued at $250).
Bonus Service 1: I will review and provide written feedback on your 12 month content calendar (valued at $297).
Bonus Service 2: I will provide individualised written feedback on your online marketing questionnaire to help you develop an action plan to address any gaps in your marketing system (valued at $497).
Bonus Teleclass 1: The Fastest Way to Grow Your List, Your Income & Your Presence on a small budget by Sharon Crawford.
Bonus Teleclass 2: How to achieve fame and fortune through free publicity by Kate Engler, the Publicity Princess.
Bonus Webinar: How to effectively communicate your brand on social media so you can turn followers into buyers. (valued at $247)
Bonus 2 hour Accountability Session: Work side-by-side with me to get your content marketing strategy done! (valued at $497)
LIVE Monthly Webinars
Every two weeks I will present a live webinar, covering a topic in-depth. During these sessions you’ll also be able to ask questions, brainstorm and interact with other group members. All training takes place online using webinar software on your computer and Skype, in the comfort of your own home, or on a mobile device.
You also have the option to dial in via a phone line. Make sure you have a working headset (if needed) suitable for Skype calls and webinars. All calls will be recorded and placed in the members area of the website so that you won’t have to miss a session!
Private Facebook Group
One of the most useful aspects of this course is the dedicated Facebook group. You’ll be able to get your questions answered and you’ll have direct access to me, so you’ll be able to seek feedback anytime during the program. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to network with and build valuable relationships with other businesses and support each other as you build your strategies.
Demo Videos, Articles, Worksheets and Templates
Throughout the program you’ll be provided with demo videos, worksheets, articles and templates to help you get your content strategy done!
Webinar 1: 9.30am, August 14, 2013
Webinar 2: 9.30am, August 28, 2013
Webinar 3: 9.30am, September 11, 2013
Webinar 4: 9.30am, September 25, 2013
Webinar 5: 9.30am, October 9, 2013
****Webinar recordings will be placed in the member’s area of the website
so that you won’t have to miss a session!****
EARLYBIRD BONUS: The first 4 participants to register will also be eligible for the following bonus (valued at $497):
Fast Action Bonus: Workshop and develop your irresistible subscriber offer in a one-on-one Skype workshop and email consultations with me over the course of the Content Marketing Cardiology program, so you can quickly identify the best strategy for attracting your ideal potential clients to your mailing list and put an action plan in place to make it happen, with my support.
Places are limited to 8 participants. So if you’re keen to start building a content marketing strategy that gets results, be quick to reserve your spot.
Risk free: If you are not completely satisfied with the value and quality of this program, I will give you your money back, no questions asked.
Pay upfront for:
3 instalments (monthly)
335 X 3
To pay via direct deposit, please contact me and I will send you an invoice.
If you pay in instalments via Paypal, these will be deducted automatically in three, monthly payments.