I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy shows how I use personal data collected from you (or that you provide to me). Please read the following points carefully to understand my views and practices in relation to your personal data and how I will use it.
1. Information I may collect from you
I may collect and process the following information about you:
- if you contact me, I may keep a copy of that correspondence;
- information you provide when you fill out a form on this website (or on an app connected to my business pages–/supportawahp, /mumatopia or /casmccullough–on social media platforms). This includes registration information (to the site and to programs that I offer), email list subscription information, information and service requests, or posts of information and material on this website. I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this website;
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes and testimonials, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of financial transactions you carry out through this site and information about the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to this website and the resources you access.
2. Where your personal information is stored
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology via Paypal (or via the bank when you direct deposit). Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share a password with anyone, not even me (or anyone who works for me).
Unfortunately, data transmitted via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. IP addresses
I may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (ie via Google Analytics). This is statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. How I use your information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from Support a WAHP or from me as a consultant or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I (or Support a WAHP);
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my services, when you choose to;
- to notify you about changes to my services;
- to process program and course registrations;
- to collect all and administer subscriptions,and
- to analyse aggregate non-identifiable data for research purposes.
I may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and I may contact you about these by email, social media post (in compliance with each platform’s terms), mail or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or post with information about goods and services in alignment to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new client, I will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want me to use your data in this way please contact me via the contact form on this website or send me a Facebook message via my business page /casmccullough.
5. Disclosure of your information
I may disclose your personal information to any person working for or on behalf of Support a WAHP for the purposes of processing transactions, memberships, adjudicating contests, requests for information and resolving technical issues and the like (ie. customer service).
- I will never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you are approached by a third party company who has accessed your business listing data from the Support a WAHP directory, I ask that you report this to me so that I can address your concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me via the contact form on this website.
This website may, occasionally, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you.
7. Policy Changes
8. Questions and Comments