My name is Caroline Szellemes McCullough* and I am an award-winning content marketing strategist, Amazon bestselling author of Your Brilliant Un-career: Women, Entrepreneurship and Making the Leap, a marketing and business mentor and peak performance coach.
I’ve been freelancing most of my career and I’ve done everything from editing and publishing magazines to founding a tech startup and now a social innovation startup.
I have worked with small and solo business owners, social entrepreneurs, tech startups, governments, agencies, corporations and arts organisations. My focus is on marketing mentoring, copywriting, training and expert marketing reviews for bottom-line results.
Visit my website for more info on my marketing services and training offerings.
Peak Performance Coaching
As someone who’s been starting and running businesses for over 10 years, I have experienced massive wins and soul-destroying fails. What I’ve discovered is that the thing that holds you back the most has nothing to do with the economy, other people, or circumstances. You are the source of your own success.
What matters is discovering what gets in your way and then breaking the cycle. I’ve spent the better part of the last 2 years intensively working on myself so that I can be the best human being, mum, business person and friend possible. Let me tell you, it’s been confronting to discover the things that were tripping me up in life. The reward has been a more fulfilling life where I can handle anything that’s thrown my way.
In my quest to be the most awesome version of myself, I’ve done some of the most intensive leadership and personal development coaching training on the planet. It’s this that has led me to meet my co-founder Nathan Aherne and to the creation of our new startup #wityayl (What’s important to you and your life?).
Since starting this journey, I have created many new possibilities, created an impact by creating 2 community projects and broken through many barriers to be the best version of myself. Now I’m paying it forward to others through #wityayl. Contact me for more information.
#wityayl is dedicated to empowering you to live a life you design. Have you ever noticed how much of your life is at the mercy of what others’ priorities and agendas are? We want to inspire you to reclaim your life and we’re creating a world where being intentional is the norm rather than the exception. It all starts with a simple question: What’s important to you and your life?
- If you want to discover how to ditch the 9 to 5 and start your own venture, grab yourself a copy of my Amazon bestselling book, “Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, entrepreneurship, and making the leap” (Print and Kindle).
- If you want to go to work on creating a marketing system that works, grab a copy of How to Create a Magnetic Marketing System (Kindle only).
- If you want to live a life you design, grab #wityayl’s What’s important to you and your life? 52-week Journal (Print and Kindle, co-authored with my co-founder).
- If you’re a Mum, you might like to grab a copy of A Mother’s Year 52-week Journal (Print only). It’s designed specifically for mindful mums/moms.
- Stay up-to-date on the progress of my new book Possible.
- Find the Gaps in your Marketing. This quiz is based on the expert review process I’ve created and worked on with hundreds of businesses in the past 8 years.